Remote Work in a Post Covid World
Working remotely is as commonplace as ever nowadays. However, with only a small portion of workers offered this option pre-pandemic, it has been a whirlwind of change for employers to keep up with the technology demands that remote work entails. There are many challenges that this change presents, but many businesses are already adapting.
DesktopReady, a fully managed Desktop as a Service (DaaS) technology solution by Anunta, surveyed 200 SMBs and enterprises to identify their IT priorities and challenges in a remote world. The survey offers insight into how businesses reacted to short-term challenges amidst the pandemic and how they plan to alter their strategies moving forward. In addition, the report highlights essential findings that organizations can use while navigating the rapidly evolving IT landscape.
DesktopReady: Your Remote Working Solution
A modern Daas Solution, DesktopReady’s tools have built-in automation and monitoring that delivers scalable cloud desktops for a lower total cost of ownership. With DesktopReady, you can:
- Provide secure Windows 10 and Microsoft Azure cloud desktop environments for your employees from anywhere in the world.
- Alleviate BYOD (bring your own device) challenges because DesktopReady can run on a wide range of devices.
- Stay secure. Engineered with compliance in mind, DesktopReady is built on platforms that are PCI, HIPAA, and SOC2 compliant.
- Scale efficiently and without breaking the bank. DesktopReady is easy to deploy in minutes with self-service options for change requests.
- Conduct rapid testing and development. Your developers will have access to high performance and specialized infrastructure to complete tasks quickly.